• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Robert Geller - Bomber - Black - 50 - NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Robert Geller - Bomber - Black - 50 - NEW
+ This is a brand new, unworn (no tags), Robert Geller cotton linen bomber in black.
+ This is not from the SF sample sale.
+ Here it is in a blue colorway (mine is black) - http://blackbirdballard.com/Robert_Geller_Raglan_Bomber_29265.html
+ Take a look at the pictures.
+ It's just a really sweet, clean bomber, and really nice material.
+ Made in Japan.
+ It fits pretty much TTS and it is not cropped like a lot of his bombers are. It is normal length. See below for measurements:

P2P - 21.75"
S2S - raglan sleeves
Front length - 23.5"
Back length - 25.5"
Sleeve - raglan sleeves, so from the bottom armpit - 19.5"

Free shipping in US. Outside of US, please inquire for shipping quote.
Paypal only.

Attachments

Last edited:

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Damn, I wish it was a little bit colder, I wish I was bolder, I wish I had a Geller, if I did, I would fold her...

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I probably sold over 75 things on SF over the years and I am incredibly surprised that this hasn't moved at the current price. Anyone give me some insight? Is it the pictures? Is it the size? Is it b/c it's black?

I guess might just keep it. I have a similar geller bomber in the same size and 2 years in, it's still a go-to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 60 17.2%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 117 33.5%
  • 8”

Votes: 105 30.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 10.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 15 4.3%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.0%