• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Road trip to Portland, Or. what are some good shops to visit

pumped

Reaction score
Going to be spending a weekend in Portland, Or. what are some cool shops to visit for shopping. Denim, sneakers etc.

TIA

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lizard Lounge is pretty dope, thats all I know of.

pdxpdx

Reaction score
Compound for sneakers. Blake for EG or denim. The Woodlands for Tanner leather goods. Local 35 for sales/denim. Buffalo Exchange for thrift.

Chip

Reaction score
Blake, breweries and coffee shops

Salad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've never been, but if I was in Portland, I'd made sure to stop at Winn Perry. Which reminds me, I need to head north (from Bay Area) to Portland.

Xericx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lizard Lounge for sure. There's a Filson store a few blocks from there too which is nice. Winn Perry. Very very small store off the beaten path kind of in SE. Nice, but they have everything on their website. The space is like 200 square feet maybe. Seemed that way. Michael Allen's is nice if you're downtown as well. http://michaelallensstyle.com/clothi...ier_store.html They had some cool funky-ish merchandise besides their custom shirts and formalwear. I dropped in last time in town, friendly staff. Powell's bookstore. Must visit. Blakes for Jeans. Cargo isn't a clothes store but its a very funky "import" store where you may find some cool chinese themed merchandise. Its a block from Filson. http://www.cargoinc.com/ I also found that the Saks 5th Ave Outlet at Bridgeport Village was a really good one (the saks in Downtown Portland closed)...but they had some really good merchandise and prices there, at least when I went there about a month ago. If you're out there, you might want to check out Mario's 310.

airblaster503

Reaction score
Damn I haven't even checked the off saks yet, need to stop by since it is on my way to work

deejaysoy

Reaction score
Frances May, ShopBlake, Winn Perry for sure.

For food try the street cart Koi Fusion for the trendy korean tacos and Voodoo donuts sit down location on Davis street.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
I didn't know Portland had clothes, but you should go to Andina and order the sachsayhuaman cocktail

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
going to a coffee cupping at Stumptown Coffee was worth it. Def go to Blake's.

blake

Affiliate vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pumped
Going to be spending a weekend in Portland, Or. what are some cool shops to visit for shopping. Denim, sneakers etc. TIA
if you come in and find me, I can make you an entire list of places that I would recommend. I can tell you about all the shops and restaurants that are really good and not just the ones that get the hype. for example, Voodoo gets all the hype, but there is actually a place called "delicious donuts" that has better donuts. I will totally map it out for you. When are you coming? Think of my as your own personal Portland tour guide....

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics