• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Road trip to Portland, Or. what are some good shops to visit

Xericx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
damn.

http://winnperry.com/

NEW ADVENTURES
It has been a long road that has led Winn Perry to its current place over the previous 3 years and now has come a time to embark on new adventures. On Saturday March 5th, Winn Perry will be shuttering the doors of our brick & mortar retail showroom . As we will have new merchandise arriving at the store up to and through March 5th, we will continue to operate online until all of our Spring and Summer orders have been completed. However, we will not be placing any new orders for the foreseeable future.

NOTE: All current pre-orders will be completed for previously placed orders.

Second, this transition will be completed with a large in-store sale for the final two weeks, starting this Tuesday February 22nd leading up to Saturday March 5th. The sale will encompass 3 previous years worth of merchandise and items in the showroom will be discounted 30%-50% the first week of the sale and 50%-70% during the final week. The sale extends only to in-store purchases and what is on display will be what is on sale.

NOTE: All purchases are final during the sale.

Last, I would like to thank everyone for making the previous 3 years the greatest working experience of my life so far. I have seen and learned a lot and look forward to working with you all again in the future. If there is one definite thing that my time running Winn Perry has taught me though, it is that sometimes during your life you need to start new adventures to see what life has to offer for you out in the world.

My kindest regards from Portland,

Jordan

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads