• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RM Williams Craftsman at STP $199

Rolo

Reaction score
They are yearlings. I can't really tell what the available colors are. They are listed at Tan (only 11.5), Brown (small sizes & 11.5), & Black (many sizes). I'm assuming that the Brown is Chestnut and the Tan is Dark Tan (given the color swatch).

Rolo

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/3...and-Women.html

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Just so nobody gets overly trigger-happy, note that the 11.5 (or whatever the first size listed in each case) is not the U.S. size . . .

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If the sizes are UK, I am out of luck! Damn it! NO 9!

Thanks Rolo.

Edit:
Seeing the sizing issues I have had, I actually pulled the trigger on the black medium 8.5. If it works, that would be great!

P.s. if it turns out that they are too small on me I can put them up here first before I return them in case anyone wants them.

Vintage Gent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As best I can tell, no brown in US 9.5. Just as well, as this habit is becoming increasingly difficult to explain to Mrs. Vintage Gent. Still, thanks for the heads-up.

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just got the brown a few weeks ago. I may go for the black using Google ($10 off) and the 20% STP coupon (49236). I wear a size 11.5 US and their 10.5 was a perfect fit.

Duveen

Reaction score
How do you use Google to get an extra $10? - NEVERMIND - it is right there...

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Duveen
How do you use Google to get an extra $10?

Just use the google checkout option when checking out
smile.gif

Automatically applied. Came out to ~172 for me including 15% off from the SF link and the 10 of 30 from Google.

Mark_Y

Reaction score
Just placed an order. $181.96 including shipping. Too lazy to use Google checkout or it would have been $171.96.

gamelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just ordered the 10.5UKs for my size 10.5-11US feet. brown would have been my first choice but we'll see how the blacks go.

-Jeff

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads