1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

RM Williams Comfort Craftsman whiskey UK 11F

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Islander, Nov 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Islander

Islander Senior member

The pictures say it all... this is a like-new pair of RM William whole-cut chelsea boots that I bought here a while ago, but they are a bit too small for me. They've been worn around the house and outside once or twice, but as you can see they are in mint condition, no defects, nothing at all wrong with them.

I am a size 12D on the Brannock device. These would be better suited for an 11.5 and run ever-so-slightly narrow compared to my other D width boots, however the width is fine for me -- they just pinch my toes slightly. PM for more information or additional pictures.

EDIT: The markings inside the boot say 11 FCF 11 / 00

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 16, 2011
  2. KPO89

KPO89 Senior member

Very nice...Might be a bit long for me though.

3. Grayland

Grayland Senior member

I would agree with your sizing advice. I'm a 10.5D and I found that the RM Williams in size 10F fit me perfectly. When I sized down 1 as most recommend, I didn't have enough length. The slightly narrow width is really ideal as the shoe stays nice and smooth; it doesn't wrinkle up like this type of boot can do once they break in and stretch out a bit. Great deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.