1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

RM Williams Chestnut Comfort Macquarie AU 10.5F approx. US 11.5D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by accidentprone, Jan 3, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. accidentprone

accidentprone Member

RM Williams custom Comfort Macquarie chelsea boots in Australian size 10.5F. This is similar to US size 11.5D, but check the RM Williams size calculator for exact measurements. The Macquarie is similar to their Craftsman except it has a narrow, rounded toe like the styleforum special. These were made in Nov. 2015, worn once, and I think they're about 1/2 size too small for me. Otherwise they're very comfortable and I really love them. If I can sell them, I'll order the correct size, otherwise I'll just keep these and hope they stretch sufficiently.

Details:

Goodyear welted
    Full leather lining
    Comfort composite sole (leather with non-slip rubber)
    Color is chestnut, a dark, chocolate brown
    Like new except for minor scuff on inner surface of left toe (see pics)
    Size: Australian 10.5 F (narrow/med width)
    Price is in USD (located in US too)

Shipping to continental US in factory box is included in the price. No refunds or returns so please know your size better than I did. Payment via PayPal.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.