• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Cooper007

Reaction score
Anyone has both Signature $1,000 AUD Chelsea's and regular cheaper $500 range Craftsman's. How do they differ in terms of leather quality and durability? Appreciate if you can post photos. Thank you ✌
The Signature are of a better quality, though I really cant justify the extra cost.

Snorpley

Reaction score
Visited the Sydney outlet store (Homebush) fr the first time in ages today. $449 for factory seconds, and $499 for seasonal run-outs? no thanks. I'd be just as happy paying retail and not having the ankle hole-punch (in the case of the seconds). Similar story for the ladies boots (price wise). I'd only be buying from there if you found an exact combo you were after in your perfect size. Some online shops do better discounts than the factory seconds.

quorg

Reaction score
Box says tobacco suede, but the shade is slightly lighter than I'd expected. I don't own any other footwear in tobacco suede though, so my impression's based on picture on the web.
I got a pair from The Iconic a few months back and it was a bit too light for my liking - not as light as yours though.

Suede protector spray darkened them up a shade which turned out to be perfect. Worth a try maybe?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.