• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jykaes

Reaction score
Hahahaha RM, I love the boots but the company is unreal sometimes with how unorganised they are. Not even a month ago I e-mailed their customer service asking if they could do a pair of the Havana suede in Comfort Craftsman and I was told no they wouldn't be able to do that and I would have to buy a Blaxland. I ended up buying an "out of season" pair at the warehouse sale in a half size up from my normal.

Look what's on the redesigned website as of today.

Also they've removed the old Bespoke Flash editor (Which sucked anyway) and replaced it with a Made to Order page that implies they'll now do literally any combination you can come up with. Curious to see if they'll stick to that because every time I've asked it's not been the case.

I kinda see what you mean, maybe it’s the photo 🤷‍♂️
I think it's the photo, all the photos have just been retaken and reuploaded for the site redesign. The boots look the exact same to me.

Last edited:

EdoubleD

Reaction score
Hahahaha RM, I love the boots but the company is unreal sometimes with how unorganised they are. Not even a month ago I e-mailed their customer service asking if they could do a pair of the Havana suede in Comfort Craftsman and I was told no they wouldn't be able to do that and I would have to buy a Blaxland. I ended up buying an "out of season" pair at the warehouse sale in a half size up from my normal.

Look what's on the redesigned website as of today.
I asked the same a while ago, and was told the only way I could get them is to go bespoke, st s cost of newly £800, also been told recently that to get the heel pads changed I would have to send my boots off and wait 2/3 weeks for repairs! (I’ve brought some for £5 and jsut stuck them in)

Rm customer service is either a jokes/useless or jsut money grabbing!

Jykaes

Reaction score
Rm customer service is either a jokes/useless or jsut money grabbing!
I really believe that their back of house is run like a small business. There is a lack of consistency or sensibility to a lot of things they say and do. Still a huge fan and I'm sure they mean the best but they could tighten things up a bit in a lot of ways. The in person customer service is excellent though, at least in Adelaide.

EdoubleD

Reaction score
I really believe that their back of house is run like a small business. There is a lack of consistency or sensibility to a lot of things they say and do. Still a huge fan and I'm sure they mean the best but they could tighten things up a bit in a lot of ways. The in person customer service is excellent though, at least in Adelaide.
I imagines as the company is still up for Sale there may be a few things slacking. But saying that I do love the boots 😂😂

Jykaes

Reaction score
Pic of the Comfort Craftsman without an inner lining past the rear 1/3.

Also, here's a before & after polish on a brand new pair of black yearlings. Done with a few coats of the black R.M. Stockman Boot Polish and a finishing coat of natural Saphir Mirror Gloss. Could obviously go a lot further on the toe but I dislike having the toe glossier than the rest of the boot.

66316902_3160101457548607_3709835545891831808_n.png

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Wman

Reaction score
Hi all,

Am new here but calling on all the rm Williams experts here. Managed to get a pair or near brand rm Williams boots off ebay for a good price(I think it's only be worn once) but unsure of the model of boot this is and also what the colour is. It looks like it might be the kangaroo in tanbark but can't be sure. Can anyone tell?

Thanks in advance all!

Attachments

Crafty Cumbrian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Difficult to tell from your pics but it’s a wide fitting H boot. I’d think it’s a tan or Vesta leather. You’d tell if it was Roo as you’d see the grain

EdoubleD

Reaction score
Hi all,

Am new here but calling on all the rm Williams experts here. Managed to get a pair or near brand rm Williams boots off ebay for a good price(I think it's only be worn once) but unsure of the model of boot this is and also what the colour is. It looks like it might be the kangaroo in tanbark but can't be sure. Can anyone tell?

Thanks in advance all!
Looks like a crasfman in tan/dark tan?. I’m guessing there was no box with them?

As said kangaroo you would see the grain more so than in yearling.

Sorry I’m in a phone with a cracked screen atm so can’t see pics to well

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.