• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Skirulz

Reaction score
Hey just a update from there are only 62 orders left to be delivered from the RM deal from Collier Bristow.

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Are the sizes listed AU and can they get anything else or just the three posted?

lefty

Skirulz

Reaction score
Are the sizes listed AU and can they get anything else or just the three posted?

lefty
They have whatever is on the website ready for delivery through DHL and now guaranteed delivery within 7 days or cashback. All the sizes they have in stock are G width only. Any other width or if they don’t have it in stock and needs to be MTO there is a 5-6 week wait which is why all the previous orders were delayed.

carlff

Reaction score
They have whatever is on the website ready for delivery through DHL and now guaranteed delivery within 7 days or cashback. All the sizes they have in stock are G width only. Any other width or if they don’t have it in stock and needs to be MTO there is a 5-6 week wait which is why all the previous orders were delayed.
Not sure if you've mentioned it elsewhere, but how exactly are you affiliated with Collier Bristow?

Cooper007

Reaction score
Hi All. Got a couple of pairs of RM Craftsman through the recent Qantas shop promo. Chestnut with Dynamic Flex sole, and Black with leather sole. Sort of regret getting the leather sole as i can't see it lasting long. Anyway, the Black pair have some annoying creases running along the right boot (see photo's). Customer service claims it may have been the way they were packed and should iron out once worn a few times.
I'm not convinced, as they seem to fold on the creases when I'm sitting.

Am i being too fussy ? View attachment 1045582 View attachment 1045583

Must say, I am bitterly disappointed in the customer service from RM. They received the faulty boots by registered post on the 15th of October. i have emailed and rung countless times, and also left messages . They have acknowledged a handful of the emails, though haven't come back to me with when i will receive the replacement pair.

Considering what these things cost, that is very poor form :(

Skirulz

Reaction score
Would very much like to know the same.
Hi unfortunately not affiliated but just trying to help fellow shoppers out as i have been in constant contact with Collier Bristow when I ordered my 3 pair now 4 pairs of boots where i was having the same anxiety as others where I wasn't sure of what was going on and if i was going to receive my boots etc etc. I am still in constant contact waiting for my final boot to be delivered in a few days and since I am in touch i am more then happy to assist anyone out here that hasn't heard back for their boots. Spending such amount of money on 4 pairs of Boots is a big spend on shoes so just trying to help where i can. On the other hand the people who have contacted me directly i have been able to forward their queries and requests over to Collier to be actionned sooner rather then later. As Collier Bistrow is a new company and they are trying to get their names out in the market place any new codes or discounts that they are offering for RM Williams I have been trying to Post on here for any shoppers who missed out this keeps the discount flowing, people saving money, Collier making money to offer more discount codes. I am sure once the store is well established the discounts will be offered only on certain times of the year and we will be sitting here next year looking for new RM williams and talking about how Collier Bristow was offereing 40-50% off...

thelaw

Reaction score
Is the sale no longer existing? I cant apply the promo code to my shopping cart...

carlff

Reaction score
Must say, I am bitterly disappointed in the customer service from RM. They received the faulty boots by registered post on the 15th of October. i have emailed and rung countless times, and also left messages . They have acknowledged a handful of the emails, though haven't come back to me with when i will receive the replacement pair.

Considering what these things cost, that is very poor form :(
That is a shame.
I had a warranty complaint on my less than one year old comfort Craftsman with a faulty sole.
Instead of repairing RMW will send me new ones but first they want me to send a picture of the boots after I slash the leather uppers through and through so that they cannot be worn or repaired...
Good service but it feels weird to stab the boots!

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
That is a shame.
I had a warranty complaint on my less than one year old comfort Craftsman with a faulty sole.
Instead of repairing RMW will send me new ones but first they want me to send a picture of the boots after I slash the leather uppers through and through so that they cannot be worn or repaired...
Good service but it feels weird to stab the boots!
A wizard on photoshop would have been your friend here! Sounds sacrilege.

Skirulz

Reaction score
Is the sale no longer existing? I cant apply the promo code to my shopping cart...

Hey guys,

The new 40% off code for all RM Williams is SALE40

All items (520 boots) on the Collier Website Website are now in stock (G Width) and guaranteed 7 day delivery via DHL Express or money back. They have full time warehouse email can contact on

[email protected]

On items not in stock or for different styles or widths (F and H) they can be ordered but there will be a 8 week delivery. To order these please place on email with full address and mobile to

[email protected] and [email protected]

All boots in stock will only be on sale for 7 days

[https://www.collierbristow.com/men/r-m-williams-boots]

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads