• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

EdoubleD

Reaction score
If you message them they can get you most sizes. I messaged them and they said basically go in rm Williams website and choose a boot you want! I’ve orderd another pair on burnished and cc in dark tan. They are almost a week late on delivery but should be with me tomorow!

I’m not fussed on the late delivery considering the prices I paid!

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you message them they can get you most sizes. I messaged them and they said basically go in rm Williams website and choose a boot you want! I’ve orderd another pair on burnished and cc in dark tan. They are almost a week late on delivery but should be with me tomorow!

I’m not fussed on the late delivery considering the prices I paid!

Whaaat how can they do that? They must be making some crazy margins if they're gonna offer size restocks...

I did miss out on the tan suede version so went with black suede. No harm no foul

krspdla

Reaction score
Pretty sure it's UK sizing since Collier Bristow is a UK site, but can anyone confirm?

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
Thanks! Just got a pair of the chestnut craftsman. Between this and the Harrod's deal, in the span of a month I've gotten the black and chestnut Craftsman for $540! Sacrificed the comfort sole but I'm excited to put these two to work.
Tremendous work! I got the Chinchilla, Chestnut and Brown Suede for £540 so to add to my kangaroo off eBay (new) for £220 (thanks to a promo code too) managed to get a nice collection for £760!

Much prefer the practicality of the comforts but leather are very comfy as well.

EdoubleD

Reaction score
Has anyone got the garden set and comfort crasftman? If so how to they compare for fit?

I jsut tried on the gardener in 11h and fits perfect, wondering if I could get the Cc in the same size?

I current have the cc in 11.5h and it’s jsut a tiny bit loose now they are well worn in

eddyw

Reaction score
Was wondering re the care on the burnished boots. Says neutral polish only no conditioner ?
I find that odd as conditioner is a must with boots in my opinion

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
Was wondering re the care on the burnished boots. Says neutral polish only no conditioner ?
I find that odd as conditioner is a must with boots in my opinion
It’s because the burnishing will be removed by the conditioner.

eddyw

Reaction score
It’s because the burnishing will be removed by the conditioner.

Thats what concerns me though, they can`t be conditioned. I think boots crease badly as it is its the conditioner that helps reduce this. Wonder if trees would help does anyone know where to buy trees for RM`s Thanks in advance

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ooof. Just got the suede black craftsmans. Not very happy with the suede...feels rough and not as thick as my 4yr old comfort craftsman. Def not as nice as the suede on my Alfred Sargent chelsea, also in black. Will take some more comparison pics and try to show it in more detail

20180924_104047.jpg

EdoubleD

Reaction score
Perhaps this is finally the LVMH changes coming onto the market

It wouldn’t surprise me! Pretty sure you could grantee the boots are not as durable as nose made 5/10/15 years ago!

Think it’s the same with a lot of conpanies theses days. If they can shave 1/2mm of leather off over all their products their margins would sky rocket

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads