• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

milw50717

Reaction score

Do you have any more pics like an aerial view?

Lancair

Reaction score

Any boxing day or post christmas sale at RM this year? i am looking for new boots.

I buy my boots at the twice-yearly stocktake clearance at Adelaide - I think they have similar sales in other Australian capital cities. Generally there's slim pickings of anything comfort/dynamic flex, but plenty of Blaxlands and my much-loved Greasy Kip Craftsmen (by the amount they have on stocktake, this view is not widely shared by RMs customers!)

Boots online offers boots a good $100 ($70 if you need to add GST) below RRP if you have something particular in mind.

Treaty of Versailles

Reaction score
Pulled the trigger on a pair of All Rounders in 9H. I sized down 0.5 instead of a full size based on complaints that the shoes run short. I was wondering if you think a 9H would be appropriate based upon some other shoe sizes Iwear, which are

red wing iron rangers- 9.5 2e
allen edmonds strand- 9.5 3e
clarks db- 10
chuck taylors- 10

How does your RMs fit with respect to other popular shoes that people wear?

Last edited:

Passengerside

Reaction score
Hi all,

Not sure if this is against the rules / spirit of the thread, but I have a near new pair of RM's that I'm looking to sell.

They are a Christmas gift I purchased for myself, however after six wears, I now accept they are too large.

Boots are a Craftsman Chestnust Yearling size 9.5. In great condition, and come in the original box. Can supply photos if needed.

Any questions, please get in touch with me!

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting another pair of Boots but are the exchange rates the same?

Braigaanton

Reaction score
Hi!

I'm gonna travel in California (San fran, LA) in April, was wondering if anyone know any stores that sell RMW:s? they are so expensive to buy in sweden and i'd like to buy them in a store where i can try them on rather then order them on the internet

wxxnxs

Reaction score
I got from company direct in Australia, just cost me about $260AUD.

wxxnxs

Reaction score

Which company?  RMW???

Was this recently?

Sorry, I didn't make my comment quite clear. My friend works a company which has agreement with RMW, all of their staffs require to wear dress boots, so their staff price is about $260. I took advantage of that to order a pair for myself.:D

I think you still can purchase a pair for about $320 in Sydney Olympic park.

schense

Reaction score
Hello,

which sole do you recommend for the Craftsman? I want to wear them in the office (with jeans or chino) and want to dance on a party with them (kind like dirty-dancing style)? Is it possible with the dynamic flex? Because I think the normal Craftsman is not so comfortable for every day in the office?

Thanks

Hayward

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dynamic flex is the most comfortable, but will likely wear faster than the comfort craftsman, plus I suspect that recrafting at RMW is the only practical option for the dynamic flex. The dynamic flex basically feel like sneakers.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads