• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RM Williams Boots at reduced price

fykchang

Reaction score
Sorry for the repost, as I just realize this is the proper category to list this.

Steve at Nungar has two pairs of RM Williams boots (The Forum Special: B529 lasts with brass screws)in black and chestnut colors. Both are in French Veal calf leather in Australian size 9.5D. They were ordered for me but too small.

Steve is selling them at a reduced price for $270 AUS + Shipping. Normally, each pair go for $340 AUS.

Please contact Steve at Nungar for detail at [email protected].

Thanks

fykchang

Reaction score
Originally Posted by fykchang
Sorry for the repost, as I just realize this is the proper category to list this.

Steve at Nungar has two pairs of RM Williams boots (The Forum Special: B529 lasts with brass screws)in black and chestnut colors. Both are in French Veal calf leather in Australian size 9.5D. They were ordered for me but too small.

Steve is selling them at a reduced price for $270 AUS + Shipping. Normally, each pair go for $340 AUS.

Thanks

Steve has mentioned the Chestnut color is now sold. However, the black is still available. The price is reduced to $250 AUS + Shipping.

Thanks

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
any chance these would fit someone who's a 10d in allen edmonds?

fykchang

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dcg
any chance these would fit someone who's a 10d in allen edmonds?
I am a 10B in Allen Edmonds so this would be too narrow for you.

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Were the RM Williams to small for you in length or width? What size ended up working for you?

acrackl

Reaction score
How will it fit a 9.5D (AllenEdmonds)? Thanks

fykchang

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dcg
Thanks for the info. Were the RM Williams to small for you in length or width? What size ended up working for you?
I ordered 9.5 E or 9F; the 9.5D fits too much like a glove, I prefer a losser fitting shoes. If you are 10D in Allen Edmonds, I would go with 9H or 9.5G.

RMW D width is probably comperable to an american A to B width

fykchang

Reaction score
Originally Posted by acrackl
How will it fit a 9.5D (AllenEdmonds)? Thanks
It will be too narror for you. RMW D width is probably comperable to an american A to B width.

fykchang

Reaction score
Steve at Nungar still has one pairs of RM Williams boots (The Forum Special: B529 lasts with brass screws)in black colors. It is in French Veal calf leather in Australian size 9.5D. They were ordered for me but too small.

Thanks

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads