• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RLPL @ TJ Maxx

petitnoblesse

Reaction score
I know this thread has been before but much like penthouse letters I always thought they weren't real and would never happen to me

Boy was I wrong in my size there was three shirts and two pairs of pants all RLPL I ended up taking just one shirt and a cashmere sweater, needless to say TJ Maxx will be a bimonthly trip for me. Total cost was only $60.

The store I went to was in Redondo Beach CA.

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Nice score.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Holy ****-and-a-half! I'm going to TJMaxx tomorrow.

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I ran across a RLPL (Cantarelli) 2 button navy linen sportcoat for $139 at TJ Maxx last weekend.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

James Bond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The best stuff I've ever seen at my TJMaxx is Chinese Polo crap. FML.

Dewey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whenever I go to TJ Maxx and find nice things, they are often too shopworn to qualify as a bargain.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dewey
Whenever I go to TJ Maxx and find nice things, they are often too shopworn to qualify as a bargain.

+1

By the time it gets to TK Maxx, it's really in quite a state unfortunately...

farfisa23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chorse123
Crazy! I've never seen anything nice at TJ Maxx. Only Magic Johnson suits. Magic!

I would wear a Magic Johnson suit. It has to be purple and gold and be at least- AT LEAST - a five button front with quad pleats. In my spare time, I am a Steve Harvey impersonator.

Opermann

Reaction score
Go to TJ Maxx's website and find the "runway" stores near you. These are the only ones that carry the good stuff. I have seen/bought lots of RLPL lately, and it's marked down quite a bit.

2sweet

Reaction score
I saw a brand name cashmere overcoat at TJ Maxx at half off: $400. However, there were loose strands from frayed stitching and the buttons were coming undone. However, the cost of taking care of these minor issues certainly justified the steep discount. I passed however, suspecting there were other problems that were not visible.

Originally Posted by Holdfast
+1

By the time it gets to TK Maxx, it's really in quite a state unfortunately...

antirabbit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I went to the Schaumberg marshalls, they had several RLPL suits and other various items.

The suit in my side had a huge gash in the side of one of the arms.....pass.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads