• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

RLPL Solid Navy Suit for $700 good deal??

stu00a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My friend has an access to buy NWT Solid Navy RLPL 40R(my size) for $700, is it good deal??

It seems like fair deal but I want to hear what you guys think.

laughwithm3

Reaction score
you can afford $700 RLPL suits while paying tuition and your unemployed parents' rent, or are we just gonna see it for $900 on B&S in a week?

stu00a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by laughwithm3
you can afford $700 RLPL suits while paying tuition and your unemployed parents' rent, or are we just gonna see it for $900 on B&S in a week?

you should expect to see it for $900 next week, so I can save it for my college $$

theoldadage

Reaction score
Originally Posted by laughwithm3

And what would be wrong with that if he chose?

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've gotten new RLPL suits for $250,just saying.

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by forex
I've gotten new RLPL suits for $250,just saying.
And I've gotten MW/JAB suits for $300. What's your point?

MalfordOfLondon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Single breasted definitely. Double breasted.... meh.

MalfordOfLondon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aj_del
^^ Whats wrong with DB ?

I've seen DB RLPL suits for a lot cheaper. SB in this price range is difficult to get.

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OK, I thought your objection was to DB in general. I would love to get a RLPL DB for 700 USD. In fact I would prefer it to SB

uhurit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've gotten my RLPL suits for nothing, and they also had to pay me to wear them....in my vivid, full of sheet dreams

Klobber

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you love the suit, go for it. I do however think $700 is a little bit steep considering that if you dedicated time and resourses to hunt around, you could very well get it cheaper than that. I have seen RLPL suits sell for around $500 in the past, BNWT and all.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.