1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

RLPL, make me feel better.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by FFW, Feb 1, 2005.

1. Panzeraxe

Panzeraxe Senior member

Isn't Amsterdam the capital of Holland/Netherlands? [​IMG]

2. VKK3450

VKK3450 Senior member

Holland is a part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, of which Amsterdam is the Capital and Den Haag is the Seat of Govt or something.

Anyways, even though I live in this great city, capitals and kingdoms is of less interest to me than the bigger question..

Which Ralph Lauren shop in Amsterdam??? I know of only two places that would sell any substantial amount of RL, Oger and that place on the Kalverstraat. Is it one of those two or is there another RL shop in town?

K

3. FFW

FFW Active Member

Its the one in the PC, owned bye OGER. I was there yesterday and the new collection arrived.

4. VKK3450

VKK3450 Senior member

Doh, so does that means that the sale is over?

BTW, excellent price on the RLPL suit. Especially since last time I looked, Oger was selling the RL Polo (Corneliani) suits for about 850 Euros on sale...

Luckily I got mine from Polo.com sale for about 360 euros, but I wouldn't mind a Purple Label suit also.

K