1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

RLPL made in Italy Size 38 Khaki Cotton Sport Coat ($59usd shipped)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Flimsychicken, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flimsychicken

Flimsychicken Senior member

For sale are two inexpensive sport coats. My prices include shipping CONUS. Please PM me with any questions.

1. Ralph Lauren Purple Label khaki sport coat. Made in Italy. Dual vents. Unlined. Cotton. Size marked is 38. Please note there are a couple of issues with this coat. First, there are a couple of minor stains that may or may not come out (I've never tried). Also, the buttons were moved, and, because this is cotton, you can see marks where the buttons used to be. Not sure if a dry clean would help make this disappear. My price is $59 shipped CONUS.

Measurements:

P2P = ~20.5 inches
    Shoulders: ~18.75 inches
    Sleeve = ~23 inches (room to let)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Hickey Freeman check sport coat (checks are brown and purple). Size is marked 38S. Dual vents. Line and fully canvassed. In excellent condition with no issues (except that the HF tag has been removed from the inside breast). My price is $OLD shipped CONUS.

Measurements:

P2P = ~20 inches
    Shoulders: ~18.25 inches
    Sleeves: ~24 inches (a little room to let)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 4, 2012

2. Flimsychicken

Flimsychicken Senior member

Price drop on the remaining jacket.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.