1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

RLPL Leather duffle bag

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Alberts, Jan 27, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alberts

Alberts Senior member

Up for sale is a VERY nice Ralph Lauren Purple Label duffle bag. I've bought this for myself some time ago, but it has been sitting in my closet ever since. It is perfect for carrying everything you need for a weekend or short trip. It includes a shoulder strap, making it really comfortable to handle. Purple dustbag included. There's also a tag featuring the pony, and a band that has Ralph Lauren on it. The hardware on this is SOLID and will last a lifetime. It has some very minor spots and shop wear which I've tried to capture in the photos. It's really thick leather that will age nicely. It's just too nice to be sitting in my closet unused. However, it if doesn't sell at the right price I wouldn't mind keeping it in my closet just to look at it from time to time :slayer:
    595 EUR shipped personal payment. I'm only accepting regular payments on shipping with tracking.

Measurements are as follows:
    Length: 58-59CM
    Width: 32-33 CM
    Height: 28-29 CM

Now some pics :nodding:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 27, 2013

2. razl

razl Senior member

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!???? Heck, stuff some weekend clothes in it and take it on a trip to the corner jiffymart! The bag itself is an excuse to take a day trip - do something!

Just kidding - great bag, but out of my budget. Glad to see you're letting it find a better home than your closet - goods this nice should not be be relegated to one's closet :slayer:

Last edited: Feb 12, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.