1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Rlpl/eg vs. santoni (pics)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Urban Warrior, Aug 5, 2004.

1. Urban Warrior

Urban Warrior Senior Member

Got a little bored today and took a few pics.[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. TomW

TomW Senior Member

Damn those are some big pictures.... I greatly prefer the EG/RLPL's, they just speak to me on a level that the Santoni's don't - the fact that Santoni's never fit my foot, may have influenced my choice. Both are stunning shoes

3. Urban Warrior

Sorry about the big pics. I am still trying to figure out how to re-size them

4. Renault78law

Renault78law Distinguished Member

This is the best free viewer I've used: irfanview You can use this program to trim pics, then resize them. Great shoes.

5. Urban Warrior

Great... Thanks for the help. I am going to give it a shot.