1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Rlpl/eg size 11 on ebay

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by HRHAndrew, Jun 29, 2004.

1. HRHAndrew

HRHAndrew Senior Member

Hi, if anyone here is thinking about going for the RLPL/EG Size 11's on ebay. auction link Please let me know, and I will not bid. (actually I already did, but my high bid was pretty low) Better said, if anyone is going for them, let me know and I will stay out of the way as I really don't need them.

2. MikeF

MikeF Senior Member

I was planning to bid - though I'm not prepared to pay $400, so I don't expect to win.

3. shoreman80

shoreman80 Well-Known Member

Andrew,

I see you won the auction for these loafers. Congrats. Seems like you got a pretty good price, they look beautiful. You'll have to post some pics when you get them.

If they'd have been oxfords, I would've tried to beat you, but I have too many slip-on shoes already.

4. HRHAndrew

HRHAndrew Senior Member

Yep, I did get them. I am not sure how close they will be in color to the Roseberry's I just got. I hope they are a bit darker and that I will be able to use them.

5. kabert

kabert Distinguished Member

I've got a pair of these -- paid $425 about 6 months ago on EBay. So I'd say you got a great price at $325. They are a medium brown -- not dark brown like EG's "dark oak," for example. However, just get out some dark brown and/or dark blue polish and you'll be able to darken them up quite nicely if you want them any darker, antiquing them in the process. You will not be disappointed -- they are great shoes. They actually look even more elegant than the they do in these pictures....