• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

RLPL 42R Sports Coat Glen Plaid check PoW, 70% Cashmere, 30% Silk 2B Navy/White

Status
Not open for further replies.

emc894

Reaction score
I bought this jacket from user bcquinn1, but unfortunately the sleeves are a touch too short for me. Passing along his great deal once again; this is the Saville model made by St. Andrews in Italy, and retailed for $4500. I have several other RLPL jackets in the same cut by St. Andrews, and the level of quality and handwork matches the insane quality of the cloth. Wish this worked for me!!

Here's the original posting:
"I got a great deal from another forum member on this amazing Ralph Lauren Purple Label sport coat so I'm passing it along. Retail was more than $4500! The cashmere/silk blend is a perfect weight for fall and winter. I bought it NWT and have worn it about 5 times. The coat has been in storage, thus the wrinkled arms, but they came back to shape when worn. Price includes shipping via USPS priority mail to the CONUS. Payment via paypal only."

Shoulder: 19"
Chest: 44"
Sleeve: 24.25" (working cuffs)
Length: 32" (TOC)

NOTE: In trying to understand why the sleeve length didn't work out for me, the sleeves measure to 24.25" for from top of shoulder to cuff, not 25" as measured in the original sale; also, the correct length from top of collar is 32". Other measurements are accurate as listed.

$400 shipped UPS ground in CONUS. Payment via paypal only please, personal/gift payment preferred but not required.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.