• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

RLBL cashmere silk sweater - sz M

Status
Not open for further replies.

drewinnyc

Reaction score
Gently used and in good condition. Having said that this is a used garment, so please expect normal wear. if there are notable rips,stains,tears, etc i will disclose them.

Pretty slim fit as you can imagine from RLBL. Super soft to touch.

Measurements (using context method http://www.contextclothing.com/service.php?type=how_we_measure )
Chest : 20.5'
sleeve: 25.5'
shoulder: 17.5'
length : 26'

1. Price includes paypal fees and USPS priority shipping in CONUS.

2. Paypal only. If you're interested, please PM me with your paypal email and I will bill you.

3. I understand people wanting to get a deal, but please do not send me offers. Price is always as listed.

4. 10% off total price if you buy more than one item from me and have them sent to the same address.

5. Will not ship outside US.

6. No local pickups (I do not live in NYC)

7. If you are not happy for any reason, ship the item back to me post marked the next business day after you receive. Once I get the item in the same condition I sent you I will refund you what you paid me minus my actual shipping cost. Otherwise, the transaction is permanently closed.

8. Please check out my other sales

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.