• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RL Shell Cordovan MegaThread! Marlow Brogue Wingtip and RL Pasquale Loafer

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
All orders are shipped USPS priority mail with tracking and insurance in CONUS. Every pair comes with original box and "Ralph Lauren" shoe bags. Buyer covers paypal fees. 1) BNIB Ralph Lauren by Crockett & Jones Shell Cordovan Brogue Wingtip. First quality, not seconds. Retails for $850 Sizes available: 8.5D, 9D, 9.5D, 10D, 12D, 12.5D $475 shipped CONUS
2) SOLD BNIB Ralph Lauren by Crockett & Jones Shell Cordovan Pasquale Loafer. First quality, not seconds. Retails for $850 Sizes available: 8.5D, 9D, 9.5D, 10D all sold out $450 $425 Shipped CONUS
3) New Ralph Lauren by Crockett & Jones Shell Cordovan Brogue Wingtip. Retails for $850. Tried on once. Creases on the vamp, hardly any sign of wear on outsole. Size available: 10D SOLD $450 Shipped CONUS SOLD

Attachments

• DSC06338.JPG
    DSC06338.JPG
    965.3 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
a lot of questions about sizing. please ask sizing questions here as most of them are similar

Any advice on fit? Are these typical US 10Ds, or slightly narrow? I'm on the wide side of a 10D.

It seems that half people size down whereas as the other half stay tts. I went tts and the forefoot (instep) has wiggle room. For reference I have a normal "D" foot. I would recommend going tts for those with wide feet

Just curious, if the wingtops fit true to size.

my experience with sizing is that if i go tts, the shoes fit a little loose in the toe and forefoot. if I size down, they are slightly tight. for reference i am a tts 12D. i opted for a size 11.5 because after the soles broke in they became comfortable. My advice is that if you are normal sized foot/slightly narrow, size down 1/2 size. if you have a wider foot, go tts.

Last edited:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How is the wingtip fit compared to Alden Barrie last. Do you go 1/2 size down like barrie or stick to TTS.

I take the same size in the Marlow wingtip as I do the barrie. Sized down 1/2 sizes in both.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
multiple pairs have sold including both size 10D pairs of the brogue

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hey gang, no size 8.5s left. If I get any more will post. Seems like everyone is interested in just the sizes I don't have. Lol

Last edited:

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have the wingtips already and would need 10.5 or 11 for other pairs

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Buyyyyyyyy the Marlow. Save one for rainy day

greekgeek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great prices, way to turn back the clock! :slayer:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Prices dropped on Pasquale to $425

LouisCr

Reaction score
Any chance of ever getting a 11 or 10.5 in the wingtip ever again?

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
sent out a pair of the Pasquales. Great looking shoe. Really wish I had a pair in my size. I think they are on the same last as the tassel

cbfn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
7.5D and me love you long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads