• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RL Sale Begins May 15th

Thurston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lefty
Are the McCallums in 10D done?

Thurston, if they don't work out ... you know the drill.

lefty

McCallums arrived today. They won't be leaving. But I do have a pair of black Grant in 10-1/2 if anyone is interested. I bought two sizes and the 10-1/2 goes back unless someone here needs them at the fully discounted price.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone has the black Grants in U.S. size 11, I'd be interested.

earthdragon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Happy to swap a pair of 11 Black Grants (NIB), for same size in Brown.
Purchased last week in the sale.

pledge

Reaction score
Don't mean to hijack this thread (or at least the latter part), but did anyone actually score a pair of Peerings in a small size (e.g. 7.5)
smile.gif

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by earthdragon
Happy to swap a pair of 11 Black Grants (NIB), for same size in Brown.
Purchased last week in the sale.

Damn. Well I had them in antique chestnut from GVH until I returned them. Well, if you decide not to keep the black ones let me know.

earthdragon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's a 'drag'!
I don't hold out much hope, of my SA getting them for me in Brown, (he said to check back Monday, as they expect returns).
I guess that I will have to comfort myself with the Black.

SUPER K

Reaction score
If they cancelled your order for Darltons/Marlow, call the stores. A member was kind enough to refer me to a store with stock, and the sales assocate honored last Thursdays sale price.

gumercindo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
btw, after polo cancelled by Grant order (11.5) - after initially confirming the order - I called in and they said there's actually one pair of Grants in 11.5D but in chestnut. FYI.

Leslierc

Reaction score
In case anyone is interested, the 12D Grants in black that my salesperson had shipped-in to the Chevy Chase store for me didn't fit (too narrow). I left them there on Saturday.

Shikar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gumercindo
btw, after polo cancelled by Grant order (11.5) - after initially confirming the order - I called in and they said there's actually one pair of Grants in 11.5D but in chestnut. FYI.

I returned one 11.5 black grant to the Beverly hills store after they sent me 2 11.5....thats pairs!

Regards.

johnny_flapjack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I posted this in the other RL sale thread and will probably put it in the cool shoes thread too - just wanted to advise anyone interested that there's a RL Marlow shell penny loafer in an 11D at grapevinehill.com right now for $349.99.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads