1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

RL Polo Suit IDs

Discussion in 'Menswear Advice' started by Aloysius16, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Aloysius16

Aloysius16 Well-Known Member

I pick up a couple of RL Polo 'Custom Fit' suits this weekend for what seemed a good price at an outlet (£135 and £270 after further discount). So that I can look for others elsewhere with similar good fit, is it possible to identify the suit type/fit/style from the information on the labels (loose and sewn) shown below? I sometimes see reference to named suit fits (e.g. Connery) so I wondered if either of these were part of any distinct line. Both suits are marked 'Made in Italy' and have trousers with brace buttons.

First suit, a plain charcoal two piece:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Second suit, a three piece charcoal glen check:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]