• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

RL Polo Rocco

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

This looks like (and sounds like) it's made in Italy. Anyone know by whom, or have any first-hand experience with it?

TIA,
grim.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm thinking of picking it up too on sale. thoughts would be nice!

southgate house

Reaction score
I have them and like their simple look. The leather is fairly supple and they haven't creased up too much. The leather is not coated with that fake shine that can crack and flake off. They seem to run about 1/2 size large.

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I nearly bought, esp. as you said they run large. But my feet are wide and I always regret buying normal-width shoes, so I had to restrain myself.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Funny I almost bought it too, until I decided they were too dark (at least on computer screen). Plus it looks like I would've gone a half size too big too...

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.