1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

RL Marlow PTB's Size 9D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by disneyworldsucks, Jan 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. disneyworldsucks

disneyworldsucks Well-Known Member

Please PM me if you have a pair for sale in size 9D. I'm an interested buyer.

thanks

Last edited: Apr 5, 2012

2. 89826

89826 Senior member

Me too! If somehow you find two pairs, please let me know. Just got a pair of the wingtips and they are dynamite. All time screaming deal: I bought a pair of black shell tassel loafers on sale last November for $304. I don't like black but brown was out of stock, so I figured I would exchange them for brown ones at the BH store when they became available. Well RL sent me black calfskin tassel loafers by mistake, and they felt so bad about that they fell over themselves trying to make me happy. I said I would take brown wingtips and that's what I got.

I am planning to do the same thing again: buy whatever is available on sale on the RL website and exchange it for brown PTB's. Unless something shakes loose on this forum.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2012

3. inimitable

inimitable Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.