• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

RL Grant back in stock?

james48

Reaction score
I ordered a pair of 8.5 grants last week at the sale online (store didnt have any left near my size) in the hopes they would fit me (i wear 7.5uk c&j, figured 8.5 would be the way to go with the grants). I just got them and there is a little bit of heel slippage, feels like they might be a tad too big. Anybody have any guess when the mansion will get more in stock so i can go try on/possibly exchange them for a size 8?? Ive wanted these for years, worst case i might just keep the 8.5 and put in some dr sholls or some of those heel slip pads in the back, im not looking to give these up. thanks

kaxixi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
James,

I bet the Polo Store in Palo Alto, CA still has the size 8's I didn't end up keeping precisely because the heel slipped too much. Call them at (650) 326-1710. I hope it works out.

james48

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonup277
which color did you get?
i wear 8.5

black - i was thinking of just giving them to somebody here for whta i paid but tell you the truth i'll probably just end up keeping them and put up with the slippage if i cant find a 8. I assume with a little break in and them slip pads it wont be so bad, i'd just like to get a perfect fit if im spending $500 (i cant believe that feels like a bargain, i hate you people)

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's