• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

RL Crocs

oldskool

Reaction score
I used the combined weekend 10% sale + another 15% off - total 23.5% off (I got a coupon with that bluefly 'win a porsche' game) for these... ( already think I will return them...)what do you all think? With a croc belt... and a nice suit? Too much?? I like the look when I see it... don't know if it's cool or not. croc & gator belts very popular in nyc. ~$500 all in. I know they will age well and be cool as vintage. http://www.bluefly.com/pages....duct+ID

STYLESTUDENT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I usually don't like "exotic" shoes but like these. Nicely rounded toe. Classic penny loafer. Brown. Matte finish. They don't seem flashy or ostentatious. I'd keep 'em.

policy

Reaction score
Definite Thumbs up. I wish they had larger sizes

tgfny

Reaction score
To Boot usually has similar alligator loafers at their warehouse sale for $350 or so if you live in NYC.

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like them, but I think they were still a tad too pricey considering what Ebay often has to offer. Grapevinehill just got another shipment of Ralph Lauren shoes including many alligator laceups. But, if you like them, keep them. They are nice.

bch

Reaction score
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that, but to my eye...not good. Doubly not good with a suit. I don't care what they wear in NYC.

oldskool

Reaction score
Well, I got them. Too tight, bummer b/c they are very nice. If you have a size 9 foot, I recomend the 10. Returned.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.