1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Rising Sun cotton duck pants

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Trapp, May 20, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trapp

Trapp Senior member

Rising Sun pants, RAW (not pre-distressed)
    Cotton duck, canvas
    Selvedge
    tagged 33x34

Awesome pants. If you've been thinking about trying Rising Sun these cotton duck pants might be a great way to get in. Amazing textiles, construction, and hardware (check out the rivets). The color of these duck pants is incredible - the more 'golden' pictures capture the color much better than the close ups, which look washed out. These are raw. I have a bunch of Rising Sun pieces and still drool over all their new releases.

These duck rigger pants were purchased by me directly from AB Fits in San Francisco and chain-stitched to the current inseam length in the store. I wore them 18 times and they were never washed or soaked. They show wear quite fast and look the better for it. These turned out to be a bit narrow for me in the top block (I hoped it would stretch more than they have) so I'm reluctantly letting them go.

$85 shipped CONUS

please pay as gift or add $4.

Measurements taken in inches with jeans laid flat.

waist 16 3/4
    inseam 30 1/4
    front rise 11
    rear rise 14 3/4
    thigh 12 1/8
    knee 9.0
    leg opening 8 7/8

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.