1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

RIP Good Taste.

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by LabelKing, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

Diet coke? Are you a fucking midwestern housewife?
    You got a problem with Diet Coke motherfucker? To be honest I've grown tired of it. And soda in general.

2. why

why Senior member

Diet Dr. Pepper from McDonald's is amazing. It's pretty much the only place that carries it at as a fountain drink, too.

Egg McMuffin with Diet Dr. Pepper is my go to. Sometimes I get their ice cream cones too.

3. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

I want an Egg McMuffin all of a sudden. Thanks why. [​IMG]

4. SField

SField Senior member

Soda is disgusting. It's horrible for you and I think people only like it because they get used to that burning sensation when they drink it.

I gave it up about 10 years ago (and I used to drink it a lot), but now it actually like burns my throat. I do sometimes have a nice glass of coke, and that's enjoyable in small amounts, but as far as chugging it.... ew.

You know Conne, for an elitist, almost all of your taste in food is extremely blue collar. In fact, more along the lines of trailer park.

5. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

Soda is disgusting. It's horrible for you and I think people only like it because they get used to that burning sensation when they drink it. I gave it up about 10 years ago (and I used to drink it a lot), but now it actually like burns my throat. I do sometimes have a nice glass of coke, and that's enjoyable in small amounts, but as far as chugging it.... ew. You know Conne, for an elitist, almost all of your taste in food is extremely blue collar. In fact, more along the lines of trailer park.
    I am a man for all seasons. I'll take my McMuffin with a side of seared foie gras please.

6. SField

SField Senior member

I am a man for all seasons. I'll take my McMuffin with a side of seared foie gras please.

you and socal are more alike than you thought.

And no, you're just a peasant who occasionally gets thrown a bone by someone of culture and good breeding.

7. Fuuma

Fuuma Senior member

Soda is disgusting. It's horrible for you and I think people only like it because they get used to that burning sensation when they drink it.

I gave it up about 10 years ago (and I used to drink it a lot), but now it actually like burns my throat. I do sometimes have a nice glass of coke, and that's enjoyable in small amounts, but as far as chugging it.... ew.

You know Conne, for an elitist, almost all of your taste in food is extremely blue collar. In fact, more along the lines of trailer park.

I'll have to side with you on this (the soda thing).

8. B1FF

B1FF Senior member

I like it because some foods taste much better with an acidic drink.

9. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Senior member

That's what they made alcohol for, my man.

10. SField

SField Senior member

Can you please tell me what tastes better with a drink consisting of possible carcinogens, all manners of chemical, fix, and anteater vomit consomme?

11. JetBlast

JetBlast Senior member

Can you please tell me what tastes better with a drink consisting of possible carcinogens, all manners of chemical, fix, and anteater vomit consomme?

Pizza (and beer).

12. SField

SField Senior member

Pizza (and beer).

Pizza doesn't taste better with beer.

Pizza is made of dough, tomatoes, and cheese. That's a basic combination that goes with anything.

13. Tardek

Tardek Senior member

Our heritage society wanted to look at our stained glass for possible listing, even though we designed and constructed it in the late nineties [​IMG]

14. B1FF

B1FF Senior member

Anteater vomit consomme is a delicacy among my people. Buying it for $1.50 a litre is a steal.

15. hopkins_student

hopkins_student Senior member

Let's just say the boy is not quite culturally aware so he tends to miss the subtleties of patrimony preservation. I pass no judgment on the house but some of our cultural capital is not bought to do as you please and does include some restrictions that ensure it's perrenity, makes a lot of sense to me.
    Fuck yourself you pompous asshole.

16. hopkins_student

I'm amazed by the number of people here who hold a mentality which basically says, "you had the bad judgment to buy something we really like, so now we're going to punish you financially."

17. Fuuma

Fuuma Senior member

Fuck yourself you pompous asshole.

Klassy!!!!

18. Fuuma

Fuuma Senior member

I'm amazed by the number of people here who hold a mentality which basically says, "you had the bad judgment to buy something we really like, so now we're going to punish you financially."

Shall we blow up that Mayol with dynamite? It would look so much better that way. I buy it, I break it and FU!!!

19. life_interrupts

life_interrupts Senior member

+1, Matapoera I'm looking for the pictures that should logically accompany such an article.

20. hopkins_student

Klassy!!!!
    What you said was no more "klassy," you just wasted the time to use more sophisticated language. Hence the "pompous" part.