1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

RIP Dennis Hopper

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Tokyo Slim, May 29, 2010.

1. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

He was also into photography; associated with the likes of William Eggleston.

2. fir3fox

fir3fox Senior member

Bad things man.

RIP

3. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

You will be missed, you Cantaloupe.

Such an awesome scene. RIP.

4. willpower

willpower Senior member

One of the greats. Nutty, but absolutely brilliant. RIP

O/T - Check out extra James Gandolfini at 4:15 of the True Romance clip.

5. David Watts

David Watts Senior member

Prostate cancer claims another one. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
    Eggleston rules. [​IMG]

6. AldenPyle

AldenPyle Senior member

[​IMG]
    In 1956, with Nick Adams and Natalie Wood on Skid Row.

7. Oldboy

Oldboy Senior member

Hopper was the kind of free-spirited American that is rarely seen these days. At least he lived a full life, R.I.P.

8. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

Hopper was the kind of free-spirited American that is rarely seen these days. At least he lived a full life, R.I.P.

9. hws

hws Senior member

It seem he had make sex with much woman, amount more of much other actor! [​IMG]

10. romafan

romafan Senior member

RIP

Eggleston rules.

[​IMG]

Eggleston fans scroll down to his home movie, Stranded in Canton

http://thehoundblog.blogspot.com/search?q=eggleston

11. rnoldh

rnoldh Senior member

A really cool guy.

Years ago he had a well known place ( residence ) in Venice Beach, LA

I don't know if he still had it when he died.

Anybody ever been there?