1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Ring Jackets in the US or an Online Shop Help?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Mr.K, May 11, 2012.

1. Mr.K

Mr.K Distinguished Member

Just checking to see if anyone knows of a source for ring jackets int he US or an online shop that can source ring jackets. I was browsing their site and they have some great linen.cotton blend A-1 flight style jackets that I would love to get . Any help would be great appreciated.

2. unbelragazzo

unbelragazzo Jewfro Dubiously Honored

The Armoury stocks some of their stuff...and they have more stuff than what's on their website, probably worth just emailing them.

3. Mr.K

Mr.K Distinguished Member

I was hoping for another source, I have not had any luck with timely responses from them. Also they tend to mark prices up a bit more than sourcing from Japan.

4. Cuttingboard

Cuttingboard Distinguished Member

I see so many jackets on the Armoury's blog made by Ring that I want...wish there was a source in the US!!