• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Ring Jacket

Alocin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Always wanted this jacket! But was afraid it was too much like the honey and blue from the previous spring.
I was fortunate enough to buy it second-hand from a LuxeSwap non-eBay sale a few years ago. The price was definitely right back then.

mbb355

Reaction score
Always wanted this jacket! But was afraid it was too much like the honey and blue from the previous spring.
I'm not seeing how this jacket could resemble a honey and blue one...

Alocin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was fortunate enough to buy it second-hand from a LuxeSwap non-eBay sale a few years ago. The price was definitely right back then.
I remember that exact sale haha I almost got it then as well!

I'm not seeing how this jacket could resemble a honey and blue one...
Well the honey and blue reads more of a tan with a darker brown check and a blue over check. So the cream, orangey and brown tones are in both jackets to varying degrees. The only differing color is the blue.

Its not that either particularly resemble one another but they both fall in the same color ranges. In fact they aren’t even the same weave/pattern, but it’s the color similarities that really steered me away.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Model 1 is REALLY good. You can definitely feel the shoulder securing you when wearing, but it doesn’t look overly padded at all.
I’d be curious to try and size up if I get another Model 1.

RCD33

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with the 288 jacket model? I've noticed it in a few asian stores, and through proxy sites but haven't heard of it before. The size guides make it seem similar to the 184, with maybe a bit more length.

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

• Red

• Gold

• All of the Above

• None of the Above

Results are only viewable after voting.