• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Ring Jacket

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Guess you guys in HK get lucky, was looking at the red window pane amj03 for summer/spring a while back, maybe it will make out the sale...

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guess you guys in HK get lucky, was looking at the red window pane amj03 for summer/spring a while back, maybe it will make out the sale...
I sat on the green windowpane forever, and now it’s presumably OOS (unless it was removed for the sale and somehow survives). Kicked myself for that one

aamukherjee

Reaction score
I saw a question asked earlier but never answered - is there any different between the black and silver label stuff?

kevinsvindland

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I saw a question asked earlier but never answered - is there any different between the black and silver label stuff?
To my knowledge;

The black label is the "regular" line. Made in Japan. Cut by hand, but mostly machine stitching. Sold worldwide.

The black label with "meister" in red, has hand finished buttonholes and more handwork in general. The type of details that is mostly found in bespoke garments.
Made in Japan. Mostly available in japan, but also in other countries in Asia.

The silver label is the Napoli Line which is made in Italy. Only available in Japan.
I do not know much more about that line apart from what i saw in Tokyo, which was alot of shirts with pleated shoulders, the neapolitan way. And also some sportier things that are less "tailored". Like suede jackets etc.

Hope that helps.

(And if I am wrong about anything, I am sure the RJ team will see this and correct me.)

:)

coloRLOw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The silver label is the Napoli Line which is made in Italy. Only available in Japan.
I do not know much more about that line apart from what i saw in Tokyo, which was alot of shirts with pleated shoulders, the neapolitan way. And also some sportier things that are less "tailored". Like suede jackets etc.
all the silver label coats i have seen are made in Japan too

does it change now?

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.