• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ring Jacket creamy waffle in blue size 50 (fits small closer to a 38r)

Status
Not open for further replies.

table21

Reaction score
Up for sale is a new with tags Ring Jacket creamy waffle sport coat fit 236 in blue. Its size 50 (40us) how ever it would fit a 38r better.

Let me know if you need any more details i can grab measurements if you need as well.

shoulder (straight across) 17.5
Chest (around) 40.5
waste (at middle button) 18.5"
Length (from top of collar) 30
Sleeve 25.25" (sleeves are unfinished)

Attachments

• imgrc0061804405.jpg
    imgrc0061804405.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:

bism416

Reaction score
This looks great, "30" from the top of collar seems real short though, if it was 30 from the bottom of the collar I would definitely be interested.

table21

Reaction score
The coat sits a bit short but its made for that, I think it would look off if it were longer. Take a look at some ring jacket pics the scale is fairly similar between the styles.

bism416

Reaction score
I am sure it looks great and that the length is completely in proportion with the rest of the jacket. I am a little under 6.1 and am afraid it might look a little cropped on me.
Best of luck with the sale!

heldentenor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This would fit me like a glove...
decisions.gif

table21

Reaction score
A bit of a price drop. I would have thought there would be more interest in an item like this. It is one of the best built sports coats I have seen.

Last edited:

FLW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Forgive my ignorance: I am familiar with creamy waffle insofar as it is a RJ fabric, but what is the weight/weave/composition like? Thanks!

table21

Reaction score
its a mid weight but a looser weave, this one was made as a spring summer coat. It has very nice drape and good for hot days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads