• We would like welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Rimowa Classic Flight Cabin Multiwheel IATA 33L

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcdecker1

Reaction score
I purchased the Rimowa classic flight multiwheel 1 year ago and traveled with it twice. It has some extremely minor wear and tear, but is practically brand new (used it as a carry on, never checked in). Still have the original receipt, paid $850+tax on this. Price includes shipping (so you save around ~$200 for a practically new suitcase) in continental U.S. I've switched to traveling with a backpack and haven't used this suitcase at all. Lifetime warranty on the body + 5 years on the wheels (still under warranty).

Cabin Multiwheel
IATA made of aluminum.
Retro design with notable groove structure reminiscent of cases manufactured in 1950.
Retro inspired lining
Leather handles; two TSA combination locks.
Interior Flex-Divider system and packing straps.
16"W x 8"D x 21.75"T.

More information: http://www.rimowa.com/en-us/classic-flight-cabin-multiwheel-33l-silver-carry-on-luggage/971.52.00.4

Will upload my own photos tonight.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 77 17.1%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 149 33.0%
  • 8”

Votes: 134 29.7%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 50 11.1%
  • 9”

Votes: 20 4.4%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 9 2.0%