1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Rider Boot Whiskey Shell Chukkas 13 Med Reduced

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by gtnc, Mar 9, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gtnc

gtnc Member

Hate to do this, but I have finally accepted that these just don't fit me and they are too nice to set in the closet. As you can see from the pics, I have worn these very little--I want to say three times. Includes the original box and bags that came with the boots. These are great looking whiskey shell cordovan boots that need a new home. Shipping included

I accept Paypal (+3%) or postal Money Order. Will ship when payment clears. I am far from an expert on Ron's stuff, hopefully, the pic of the box will help you find answers to any questions I can't answer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 16, 2013
  2. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

could you provide measurements of the outsole?

3. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

could you provide measurements of the outsole?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.