• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rider Boot Company

ELClodge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IKEA dish towel look.

F97219D1-6157-4F5C-8FED-DE5FDF985315.jpeg

These Fritz’s have become one of the most worn over the past month or so, and have broken in wonderfully. I can tailor the fit based on sock and the removable insole - lots of options.

Southeasterly

Reaction score
1717518B-493B-4942-98A6-76B1CE1C4EB0.jpeg

Rider kudu chelsea boots. My wife is loving these - finally a successful footwear gift!!!

Jarmush

Reaction score
Great looking chelseas.

The new MTO offerings by Ron are quite nice.

Mrfuzon

Reaction score
Is MTO in store only? I wonder if glazed horse will return considering the recent announcement.

BagleyBrown

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Big announcement over there, a merger (or buyout by) with their manufacturer. Several big price drops in last few days.

l33tcoder

Reaction score
Since I was traveling for several weeks I got the change to unbox by Rider shell boots. Mine are in color#4 which saw a lot of delays unfortunately.
These are my first shell boots in this color but on unboxing I don't see the typical reddish color associated with color #4. They seem closer to color #8 with a lot of "purple" in them. Anyone else who ordered color# 4 felt the same?
IMG_9659.jpg
IMG_9660.jpg
IMG_9661.jpg
IMG_9662.jpg

Deusis

Reaction score
IKEA dish towel look.

View attachment 1081141

These Fritz’s have become one of the most worn over the past month or so, and have broken in wonderfully. I can tailor the fit based on sock and the removable insole - lots of options.

These are my favorite pair I have as well. Incredibly versatile and so comfortable. I probably have 200+ wears on them in the last ~2 years I have had them.

Deusis

Reaction score
Since I was traveling for several weeks I got the change to unbox by Rider shell boots. Mine are in color#4 which saw a lot of delays unfortunately.
These are my first shell boots in this color but on unboxing I don't see the typical reddish color associated with color #4. They seem closer to color #8 with a lot of "purple" in them. Anyone else who ordered color# 4 felt the same? View attachment 1136297 View attachment 1136298 View attachment 1136299 View attachment 1136300

Color 4 can have a lot of variation on the end color. I have many shells of Color 4 that are close to this color. It is a few shades lighter than Color 8. Unfortunately it is just due to the time of year (and many other factors) of when tanning occurs at Horween.

They look great though! I'd be happy with those.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads