• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Riddle Time At Style Forum!

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by redcaimen
Q: What is a waste of a penis but has some humanity?

A: Tagutcow

Awwww.
inlove.gif

A damn fine penis it is though. I feel sorry for it; it did nothing to deserve being attached to me.
frown.gif

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by burningbright
Agreed.

The answer is "language," "what," "agree," or whatever the third word is that's being stated in the riddle.

Wait...explain that again?

burningbright

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Wait...explain that again?

There are different variations on how the riddle is told, which means different answers. Here's one variation:

Think of words ending in "-gry". "Angry" and "hungry" are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is.

The answer, of course, is "language," the third word in the phrase "the English language." The riddle misdirects the listener by making them think they're trying to find the third word ending in "-gry" when really they are simply asking what the third word is in the phrase that came just before the question.

Silly I know, but I didn't make it up.

redcaimen

Bigtime
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
Awwww.
inlove.gif

A damn fine penis it is though. I feel sorry for it; it did nothing to deserve being attached to me.
frown.gif

You are one of my favorites! (No Man of Lint)

burningbright

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pretty easy once you think about it. No cheating now.

Two men are in a desert. They both have packs on. One of the men is dead. The man who is alive has his pack open, while the man who is dead has his pack closed. What is in the pack?

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pretty easy once you think about it. No cheating now.

Two men are in a desert. They both have packs on. One of the men is dead. The man who is alive has his pack open, while the man who is dead has his pack closed. What is in the pack?

Parachute. Easy-peasy-beautiful-cover-girl.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Im not screwing around, nor am I ****

fear not no one is under that impression

burningbright

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have many feathers to help me fly. I have a body and head, but I'm not alive. It is your strength which determines how far I go. You can hold me in your hand, but I'm never thrown. What am I?

burningbright

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A man married three women in Michigan. He never got divorced and none of his wives died, yet he didn't break the law. How did he do it?

redcaimen

Bigtime
Reaction score
I have many feathers to help me fly. I have a body and head, but I'm not alive. It is your strength which determines how far I go. You can hold me in your hand, but I'm never thrown. What am I?

Special Edition "Bird of Paradise" marital aid?

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

An arrow.

A man married three women in Michigan. He never got divorced and none of his wives died, yet he didn't break the law. How did he do it?

He was a pastor.

burningbright

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
An arrow.
Actually, the correct answer was, in fact, Special Edition "Bird of Paradise" marital aid. Close though. Nicely done though, red.

burningbright

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OK, last one and then I'm out.

A young man is walking through a forest when he suddenly comes to a bridge. In front of the bridge is a large man carrying an axe. The man says, "If you want to cross this bridge, you must first tell me a statement. If I think the statement is true, you will be strangled to death. If I say the statement is false, your head will be chopped off."

A few minutes later, the young man walked over the bridge, while the larger man stood pondering. What did the young man say?

mm84321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"You'll chop my head off."

burningbright

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here's an old Confucian riddle dating from the fifth-century BC:

A young girl sees her friends kickin' in the front seat and sittin' in the back seat. If yesterday was Thursday, today is Friday, tomorrow is Saturday, and Sunday comes afterwards, which seat will she take?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads