• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Riddle Time At Style Forum!

Libertyman

Reaction score
I really appreciate riddles, and I do share the pleasure of making riddles with my friends and colleagues all the time. So I thought I might bring that to the style forum.

Ok here are the rules.

1- If posting after a riddle, your post must contain but the answer to the riddle. If you don't have the answer, but have a riddle, you must wait for the previous riddle to be elucidated, before you post a new one.

2-Only post riddles that make sense and can be understood by everybody else not only be you, and whose answer is also possibly known by another person and not only by you. This is to say that don't post your own fabricated riddles here.

OK that said, I think I will start.

It is greater than god, more evil than the devil, the poor have it, the rich need it, and if you eat it, you will die? What is it?

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
wut??

burningbright

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ib4 Spalla?
uhoh.gif

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Libertyman
It is greater than god, more evil than the devil, the poor have it, the rich need it, and if you eat it, you will die? What is it?
nothing <- genius

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ Somebody e-mailed me that riddle back in 2002. Apparently 90% of kindergarten kids answered it correctly compared to 90% of Harvard grads who got it wrong. So, yes. You are a genius.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
hey at least i'm smarter than 90% of harvard grads

manny44

Reaction score
Originally Posted by indesertum
hey at least i'm smarter than 90% of harvard grads

I guess you can tell yourself that. If it makes you feel any better.

manny44

Reaction score
So what is the next riddle, now that this one has already been answered. Anybody else got another riddle to keep the show going?

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Why did the chicken cross the road?

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
there's this one great riddle about all these men and women dressed in black and white and standing around a court , the first person moves and a fight ensues. or something like that. where the answer was 'chess' . i thought it was brilliant. if anyone knows the riddle, please post it. im sure others would enjoy trying to solve it here too.

manny44

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sho'nuff
there's this one great riddle about all these men and women dressed in black and white and standing around a court , the first person moves and a fight ensues. or something like that. where the answer was 'chess' . i thought it was brilliant. if anyone knows the riddle, please post it. im sure others would enjoy trying to solve it here too.

Originally Posted by gladhands
I think I was 30 before I realized that the chicken/egg question came down to ones views on evelution vs creationism.

Both of you have just violated rule number one of this thread which says you can post or suggest a riddle except the previous one has been solved.

What do you have to say for your defense?

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Q: What is a waste of humanity and has a tiny penis?

A: manny44

TheIdler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^Geez, sho, and I was going to be so nice to you:

30 men and ladies 2,
gathered for a festive do;
dressed quite formal, black and white:
soon movement turned to nasty fight.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite style of coat for winter? Choose up to 3

• Peacoat