Rick Owens

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mr. Moo, May 7, 2010.

1. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Boxercise Toughguy

please. just remember that one time you wore shorts with those shoes and socks and thought it looked good and thus posted it online.

this will be like that, only this time sw&d will be mocking you forever instead of mc

Dude it's the Internet. Lighten up. I don't care what some 45 year old from England thinks just like I don't care what some queer 19 year old from Scottsdale thinks.

moo in cutoff shorts down past his knees and rick owen moon boots with the tongue stopping just below his knee.
    i think it would be legendary.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

mr. moo

what he means when he says legendary is not the good kind of legendary for you.

just so you know

BUZZKILLLLLLL

2. eckblk

eckblk Senior member

Rick Owens pros:

What model is this? The thread I stole it from said something about high neck, but google search really isn't showing much. It's not the Intarsia.

[​IMG]

3. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

moo please. if you actually thought that you would not be and not haev been so defensive about it.

you think they'll have intarsia in the sale?

4. Mr. Moo

moo please. if you actually thought that you would not be and not haev been so defensive about it.

you think they'll have intarsia in the sale?

I never got the defensive argument...

So in real life, if you like clothing or a movie or a food, and someone says "I don't like that"... do you just roll over and agree so as not to be "defensive"?

5. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

Rick Owens pros: What model is this? The thread I stole it from said something about high neck, but google search really isn't showing much. It's not the Intarsia. [​IMG]
    It's called Rick's Jacket, he changed the model for this season too, looks kinda stupid with the neck clasp http://www.deepinsideinc.com/item.php?id=18744 [​IMG] Here's the classic model, keep in mind there are zippered pockets on the forearms, kind of an obnoxious "feature" [​IMG]

6. eckblk

eckblk Senior member

^^^
    Thank you sir. The new collar is awful [​IMG] .

7. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

I never got the defensive argument... So in real life, if you like clothing or a movie or a food, and someone says "I don't like that"... do you just roll over and agree so as not to be "defensive"?
    no. you just dont care what they think and you allow for the possibility for somebody to disagree with you, yet still believe in what you like. i believe in mc talk it is de gustibus non est disputandum im going to take the logic a step further for you. when you dont care it means you dont care whether or not you reply back ppl get overly defensive when they're insecure about themselves ^ is that mike lowrey

8. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

Actually, has anyone handled the current season leathers? How is the spring summer lamb one? It looks kinda "papery" in pictures

9. Nil

Nil Senior member

I think kunk said it felt rather insubstantial for the price.

10. ppllzz

ppllzz Senior member

cant wait to kop some rick leathers... gonna wear them oversized with my dior 28cm and OMG tshirts + mickey sneakers. gonna look so sick.

11. Mr. Moo

no. you just dont care what they think and you allow for the possibility for somebody to disagree with you, yet still believe in what you like. i believe in mc talk it is de gustibus non est disputandum

im going to take the logic a step further for you. when you dont care it means you dont care whether or not you reply back

ppl get overly defensive when they're insecure about themselves

^ is that mike lowrey

So by replying "I disagree" it made me defensive? Or that I replied back a lot?

12. Prada_Ferragamo

Prada_Ferragamo Senior member

According to the preview pics, the things appear to be from previous seasons. I will be kopping the trainers and may be a pair of boots. If there are air cut jeans, I'll also kop. I have been waiting for this sale.

13. mulansauce

mulansauce Senior member

So by replying "I disagree" it made me defensive? Or that I replied back a lot?

You're probably the worst person, ever.

14. shademore

shademore Senior member

You're probably the worst person, ever.

That's mean spirited.

Didn't your grandma teach you up that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all?

Now take it back.

15. BB1

BB1 Senior member

Moo [​IMG] [​IMG] Rick pony hair [​IMG] [​IMG]