1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Rick Owens Natural Tan Leather Ramones Sz 44EU/11US

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Stradivari, Jul 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stradivari

Stradivari Member

For your consideration are these natural tan leather Ramones from Rick Owens in size 44IT/11US. These have been worn fondly, but have been closeted in their box for a while now as they no longer fit my aesthetic. There is a bit of dye transfer from jeans on these, as well as a bit of scuffing and wear to the soles, but they are otherwise in great shape.
    Please feel free to make an offer and/or contact me with any questions you may have. I ship Priority 2-Day within the US; buyers outside the States should contact me or offer for a shipping estimate. I can ship with or without the box depending on your preference (shipping w/o will be a bit cheaper). I may also have the dark laces somewhere, but I would have to look.
    Thanks for looking, and please check out my other sales!

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.