1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Rick Owens Natural Tan Leather Ramones Sz 44EU/11US

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Stradivari, Jul 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stradivari

Stradivari Member

For your consideration are these natural tan leather Ramones from Rick Owens in size 44IT/11US. These have been worn fondly, but have been closeted in their box for a while now as they no longer fit my aesthetic. There is a bit of dye transfer from jeans on these, as well as a bit of scuffing and wear to the soles, but they are otherwise in great shape.
    Please feel free to make an offer and/or contact me with any questions you may have. I ship Priority 2-Day within the US; buyers outside the States should contact me or offer for a shipping estimate. I can ship with or without the box depending on your preference (shipping w/o will be a bit cheaper). I may also have the dark laces somewhere, but I would have to look.
    Thanks for looking, and please check out my other sales!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.