1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Rick Owens Intarsia, Grey, Sz. 50, new

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Agent Orange, Sep 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agent Orange

Agent Orange Active Member

I always forget to bump this again! Lowered price alot, I really just want to get rid of it at this point!

Brand new with tags, bought this on impulse from Eleonora Bonucci a few months ago (edit: now almost two years). Tried it on, too small, put it in the closet and have never worn it. Color is grey/pearl, this is the high collar version from Naska SS 12. Can add actual item pictures if requested. The jacket fits like a proper medium or 48 imho. Can provide measurements if needed.

After repeatedly stumbling upon this jacket again and being reminded of this thread, I just want to get rid of it at this point!

Will sell for the price I got it for, 550€ 500€ 400€ 350€ 320€ 250€ including tracked shipping to wherever you are located. Shipping from Germany.

Will also consider trades for a Julius leather in size 2 or a Rick Owens Pilot, ideally in black/blistered.

In case anybody is worried, I have flawless ebay feedback and some feedback on other forums, can provide username on request.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
  2. Agent Orange

3. Agent Orange

I just realized I still have this while going through some stuff after moving. Price dropped again. I really just want to get rid of this.

4. Agent Orange

seriously guys, not going lower, this is a steal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.