• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Rick Owens DRKSHDW Black Frontzip Sweatshirt - Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Basically brand new. I wore this around the house a handful of times (less than five). Never wore it outside. Size is Medium. Fits slim but true to size with extra long arms. Pretty sure I paid ~$300 for it new last year. Now it's just playing it cool in my closet.

$80/shipped CONUS.

I'm headed out of town Sunday night and would like to have this mailed to the buyer before then. That means if it doesn't sell by Sat. night I'll consider offers. . . or if it doesn't sell I may just mail to the first person who emails me scan of their current student ID. I was in college and broke once too. Check back Sat. night if you're a broke college student to see if it's still available.

Actual pic & measurements coming. . .

(Stock photo found online.)

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen