1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Rick Owens Black Cotton & Silk Tunic | Faun SS15 BNWT

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by SCH00, Nov 16, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SCH00

SCH00 Active Member

MSRP: $830 USD

Season: SS15 "FAUN"

BNWT mainline Rick Owens long sleeve button down shirt in black. V-neck collar. Buttoned fly front trimmed in tonal silk. Tonal stitching. Single-button barrel cuffs. Body: 100% cotton. Collar: 52% cotton, 48% nylon. Placket: 100% silk. Buttons: 100% corozo. Made in Italy.

I bought this and haven't had a chance to wear it. It's really an amazing piece, either worn as a layer or just by itself. The fabric is ridiculously nice and the fit is perfect. I've only tried it on and the tags are still attached, so consider this item brand new.

Sizing: It's tagged a 52, but like most Rick pieces, the dimension differences don't vary that much over the size range. I'm a medium (48-50) in most tops, and it fit fine when I tried it on.

It's this shirt:
    http://www.lyst.com/clothing/rick-owens-faun-button-down-shirt-black/

Price excluding shipping.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 16, 2015

2. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

if anyone is interested i bought this from the seller, really cool item but didn't fit me so let me know if you're interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.