• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects.

sd2002

Reaction score
hahaha its my first alligator shoes but if i had to get something from bestetti it had to be the "gladiators".
surprisingly i took them out to spin first time after been in the box for 2-3 months.
Beautiful, ordered this same make up, hopefully will get mine in couple of months.

nickrut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have the spiders? Recently put in an order for a pair

bnoreus

Reaction score
Picked up my second pair of bestettis a couple of weeks ago. Unbelievable shoes. The only drawback was that they were not polished as much as my first pair. The key when ordering bespoke shoes I think is to be very specific with the details you want.

qmQB8c6.jpg

aB9UXkG.jpg

S8AC1pz.jpg

syZsSkh.jpg

ERok32

Reaction score
Picked up my second pair of bestettis a couple of weeks ago. Unbelievable shoes. The only drawback was that they were not polished as much as my first pair. The key when ordering bespoke shoes I think is to be very specific with the details you want.

qmQB8c6.jpg

aB9UXkG.jpg

S8AC1pz.jpg

syZsSkh.jpg
What color are those?

JayBreezy99

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone can share thoughts on the construction difference between RTW and the Novecento line? I’m a relative novice about construction methods but I’ve read that the novecento is all handmade? And RTW is not all handmade? Yet both are Goodyear welted? Any thoughts on a preference for RTW vs. Novecento for a pair of shoes? I ask because a Beststti rep indicated that I can get RTW with a slight mod for the Maverick shoe. I’m thinking this is MTO (due to getting just an alligator facing) by my invoice states RTW (which is what I asked for i.e. a RTW maverick in blue patina). Any thoughts before I pull the trigger?

TtownMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone can share thoughts on the construction difference between RTW and the Novecento line? I’m a relative novice about construction methods but I’ve read that the novecento is all handmade? And RTW is not all handmade? Yet both are Goodyear welted? Any thoughts on a preference for RTW vs. Novecento for a pair of shoes? I ask because a Beststti rep indicated that I can get RTW with a slight mod for the Maverick shoe. I’m thinking this is MTO (due to getting just an alligator facing) by my invoice states RTW (which is what I asked for i.e. a RTW maverick in blue patina). Any thoughts before I pull the trigger?
Both are hand made, novecento is based upon your measurements. It comes with trial pair so you can modify the shoe before making final product. And novecento comes with a better finish similar to there bespoke. But give rtw a try if it fits you & you like the fit then you are set. I have done novecento gladiator model with alligator. And fully happy with them. Hope this helps.

JayBreezy99

Reaction score
Both are hand made, novecento is based upon your measurements. It comes with trial pair so you can modify the shoe before making final product. And novecento comes with a better finish.
My man TtownMD! Thanks for the feedback. So you don’t have any relative reservations on the construction of the shoe if it’s RTW vs. novecento (of course one cant speak to the fit of the shoe which I guess novecento uses the trial shoes)?

TtownMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My man TtownMD! Thanks for the feedback. So you don’t have any relative reservations on the construction of the shoe if it’s RTW vs. novecento (of course one cant speak to the fit of the shoe which I guess novecento uses the trial shoes)?
Rtw & novecento line both have same construction aka hand welted. As far as construction goes. You should try on the shoe before buying the shoe. If rtw fits you are set but novecento line is best fitting shoes I own same as bespoke for me that is.

JayBreezy99

Reaction score
Rtw & novecento line both have same construction aka hand welted. As far as construction goes. You should try on the shoe before buying the shoe. If rtw fits you are set but novecento line is best fitting shoes I own same as bespoke for me that is.
Thanks for the feedback TtownMD.

I figure I can polish the rtw to get the shine that I’m used to (although I’m sure not at the level that they can do it).

Thanks for the feedback on the fit advice too. I will consider that. Nothing like purchasing high end shoes and they don’t fit well. Fortunately, as far as I’m aware, I don’t have any major fit issues with my feet, but then again having trial shoes may bring thing to light that I’m not aware of.

Thanks again for the feedback!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads