• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects.

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Woah. I'm glad that I picked up a pair of real Freccia gladiators.

usctrojans31

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My photoshop subscription expired. If anyone wants to have a go.

Marco-Facchinetti_640x640.jpg

cac044-1-1.jpg

rbhan12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gentlemen, in a shocking turn of events my shoes have been delivered. Fit still is not quite right (even after 2 pairs of fitting shoes), and the lasted shoe trees do not fill the space of the shoe.

Nonetheless, the shoes are beautiful.

IMG_0829.jpg

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gentlemen, in a shocking turn of events my shoes have been delivered. Fit still is not quite right (even after 2 pairs of fitting shoes), and the lasted shoe trees do not fill the space of the shoe.

Nonetheless, the shoes are beautiful.

View attachment 1257463
They really are stunning shoes. If they tighten up their (by almost all non-Bestetti accounts) putrid CS, I'd love to have some pairs made up.

Encore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sizing question...

I am mostly a UK 7.5 in quite a lot of brands, such as JL, CJ, SC, SB; sometimes going up a bit (UK8) for GG/ EG, and sometimes going down a bit (UK7), do you think I would fit size UK7 in Chiseled 1966 Last?

The pair in B&S seems to be a good deal.. but I feel I may not fit it..

Rogan

Reaction score
Guys,

Stay away from Marco. I had the pleasure of being a long time customer of the late great artist, my friend Riccardo. Had plenty of shoes directly from him and every single experience was absolutely pleasing.
Fast forward, I order couple of pairs from Marco after Riccardo passed, this guy is plain and simple liar, never keeps his date, abrasive, and worst of all, does not have any knowledge about color patina, shape of the classic Riccardo lasts. Gets rid of 3 piece shoe trees and even the leather quality is degraded. Biggest example, he does not even know how to create same patina the second time.
He threatened me via email that he will take action against me, because I claimed money back after 6 months on my last day that I could file a claim with PayPal. He is an absolute disgrace and I wonder how a qualityless person like him be a friend of Riccardo. Evident by the fact that he took down the Instagram page. Just browse through earlier pics of Bestetti shoes, the shape, the lines, the color patina. And the more recent ones, uniform deeper black or brown colors mostly.
I wish I never had any transaction with him. First of all he does not keep his word of delivering ordered shoes in 4 weeks and on top of that all those abusive emails.
Absolute lowlife!!

Encore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Luckily macro decided not to meet me during Toronto trunk show, I was mad, but now I am grateful. I really hope some of the RB shoemakers can continue this brand.

just pick this pair from B&S, pretty impressive

F680421B-D920-4695-8BC7-7D6EBC452AC0.jpeg

Last edited:

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With all the stories about Marco ripping people off and running off with their money, I’m surprised people still bother with him and his company.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Luckily macro decided to not meet me during Toronto trunk show, I was mad, but I am grateful. I really hope some of the RB shoemakers can continue this brand.

just pick this pair from B&S, pretty impressive

View attachment 1276982
what does decided not to meet you even mean? This guy seems like such a con artist with every new post.
Those shoes look great. I was SO tempted to buy them...slightly irritated you beat me to the punch :fistbump:

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
With all the stories about Marco ripping people off and running off with their money, I’m surprised people still bother with him and his company.
It’s to the point that, assuming all the particulars were relatively straightforward (logistics, blah blah blah), I’d be sorely tempted to buy the brand rights away from him. These shoes, and the brand as a whole, deserve so much better than a crook like this bozo.

Encore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what does decided not to meet you even mean? This guy seems like such a con artist with every new post.
Those shoes look great. I was SO tempted to buy them...slightly irritated you beat me to the punch :fistbump:

Oh in his Toronto trunk show, I booked an appointment with him, but seems like he double booked my time spot and decided to meet the other person. I was actually pretty frustrated and posted a complain on this thread.

I really like RB's almond toe last, I hope I could find it in B&S sometime....

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those of you that are discussing the Bestetti Richelieu wholecut on burgundy that was currently on sale at B&S. I'm considering puting my pair up as well, size UK7. If you're interested, let me know. I'm willing to strike a deal before I put it up at B&S.

Rogan

Reaction score
Is the company still operating? Does anyone know. I hope it gets owned by a true respectable admired from the Bespoke shoes world.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is the company still operating? Does anyone know. I hope it gets owned by a true respectable admired from the Bespoke shoes world.
Operating enough to block people who questioned its status on their Instagram page :blush:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics