1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Reweaving

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by SwB411, Feb 18, 2010.

1. summej2

summej2 Senior member

Curiously, the reweaver in the basement of the office building across from the National Press Club in DC also died over the last year or so. The tailor who works on the main floor has sent some things out for us and the work was very well done. I'm not sure who he is contracting with.

2. TonyThe Tailor

TonyThe Tailor Senior member

For the past 15 years I have used Fabric Reweavers USA in Florida http://fabricreweaversusa.com/

Keith is the best and will not do it unless it will be perfect.

3. agoldf

agoldf Senior member

For the past 15 years I have used Fabric Reweavers USA in Florida http://fabricreweaversusa.com/

Keith is the best and will not do it unless it will be perfect.

Actually this was the same thing I loved about Alice, she would not do it unless it could be done well and would tell you clearly upfront what to expect.

4. ruben

ruben Senior member

My drycleaners have a poster advertising their reweaving services, saying they are affordable and quick.
    I assume they send their stuff out somewhere.

5. stubloom

stubloom Senior member

What am i missing here? Reweaving -- done right -- is never "affordable and quick".

6. ruben

ruben Senior member

What am i missing here? Reweaving -- done right -- is never "affordable and quick".

My thoughts whenever I see that sign.

I'm tempted to try it, just to see the results.

7. taxgenius

taxgenius Senior member

How do they compare to the other two NYC weavers (in price and quality)?