Revolve clothing discount code

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jet, Oct 19, 2006.

1. alexpham

alexpham Well-Known Member

Good looking out JET, just picked myself up a pair of Nudie RRDS. [​IMG]

2. Stalker McStalkerson

Stalker McStalkerson Active Member

Coupon codes no longer apply to Nudie.

Straight from the horse's mouth-
    I knew I should've bought the SSDS earlier... [​IMG]

3. jet

jet Persian Bro

Did you actually try the coupon?

4. Stalker McStalkerson

Did you actually try the coupon?

I did not. Someone mentioned on another forum that the coupon codes were being restricted to additional brands. My above post was from an e-mail correspondence with Revolve's customer service.

However, I just tested the styleforum coupon on a pair of Nudies and it still works. Additionally, the first time buyer's promotion is still working for Nudies as well. I'm not sure what revolve's coupon code deal is, but it's good to know that these two still apply.

Regardless Jet, thanks for the discount.

5. nastyandy

nastyandy Senior member

I did not. Someone mentioned on another forum that the coupon codes were being restricted to additional brands. My above post was from an e-mail correspondence with Revolve's customer service.

However, I just tested the styleforum coupon on a pair of Nudies and it still works. Additionally, the first time buyer's promotion is still working for Nudies as well. I'm not sure what revolve's coupon code deal is, but it's good to know that these two still apply.

Regardless Jet, thanks for the discount.

I have been in a dialogue today with Revolve about the first-time buyer's 30% off myself, and they are telling me that they will not let me use it on Nudie.

This is the most recent response I got:

Hi there,

Thank you for your response. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. Up until last week, the code could be used on Nudies. However, we received a call from the brand and they have asked us not to inlclude them on our list of brands that we use promotions and discounts for. I apologize for the inconvenience, but in order to keep selling quality brands such as Nudie jeans, we must comply with their restrictions. Their are a variety of other brands that we are not allowed to code match or price match because of this reason. I understand that this is an inconvenience and I apologize for this. I would be happy to issue a 15% discount to the merchandise, but we cannot issue more than that. Again, I apologize for this and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,
    Karina

I kinda suspect that it's bullshit, as my understanding has always been that Nudie does not command retail prices or MSRP. I'm angry enough that I think I just might pass altogether, and look for the SSDS elsewhere.

6. jet

jet Persian Bro

I don't understand why you guys don't use the styleforum code I had him create for you guys and keep questioning the use of codes with their reps [​IMG]

7. mr_economy

mr_economy Senior member

I don't understand why you guys don't use the styleforum code I had him create for you guys and keep questioning the use of codes with their reps [​IMG]

Word. The code works for Nudies guys, just use it.

8. jet

jet Persian Bro

Word. The code works for Nudies guys, just use it.

I'm like leading you guys to water and now I have to feed it to you as well [​IMG]

9. nastyandy

nastyandy Senior member

I'm like leading you guys to water and now I have to feed it to you as well [​IMG]

Okay, I gave in and used the 20% off code, thanks BTW.

However, I have to admit that it's still with a bad taste in my mouth, because I have never shopped at Revolve, and several people have been able to obtain the 30% first time buyer discount on Nudies in the last few days. So in essence, even though I should be grateful for the 20% off, I feel like I've still missed out on an extra $26 savings (SSDS are $264) that I deserve as a first time buyer.

It may be chump change in the grand scheme, but in principle I feel like I still bent over for a little tip o' the shaft.

10. Stalker McStalkerson

Okay, I gave in and used the 20% off code, thanks BTW.

However, I have to admit that it's still with a bad taste in my mouth, because I have never shopped at Revolve, and several people have been able to obtain the 30% first time buyer discount on Nudies in the last few days. So in essence, even though I should be grateful for the 20% off, I feel like I've still missed out on an extra $26 savings (SSDS are $264) that I deserve as a first time buyer.

It may be chump change in the grand scheme, but in principle I feel like I still bent over for a little tip o' the shaft.

The 30% off code still works for Nudies. To be honest, I question whether the brand restrictions are actually enforced.

11. Babar

Babar Senior member

[​IMG]

Well, I used the coupons for a handful of Corpus tees today. I'm especially looking forward to the redwine colored face tee, although it might be a bit too loud to be worn on its own.. Should be a nice layering piece nonetheless. I also got a 'backup' of the cloud tee, which is actually one of my all time favs.

12. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

I got an email saying that the 20% off code was no longer applicable for Nudies either. I was trying to order a pair of OLA dry.

13. jet

jet Persian Bro

Why would you email them asking if the coupon's are valid? I am not following your guys' logic, JUST USE THE DAMN COUPON!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

Why would you email them asking if the coupon's are valid? I am not following your guys' logic, JUST USE THE DAMN COUPON!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

Trying to apply the coupon to a preorder, and it didn't work.

15. smw356

smw356 Senior member

whats the 30% off for first time customers code?