• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

REVISED 4/15. Spring Cleaning- Shirts; Some Reduced. RLBL, Malo, YSL Rive Gauch, Lorenzini, Lanvin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCPHIL

Reaction score
All shirst 20 or less. Not a professional tailor; all measurements are approximate.
Please note: I am not a professional tailor; all measurements are approximate.

ETRO: Sz. 40. Bold pattern. Great vivid blue color. Unique. Exc Cond. Worn twice, but shirt too big for me. Measurements: pit to pit=22; sleeve (shoulder seam. to cuff)=25; TOC=34. Made in Italy. Asking: $45

YVES SAINT LAURENRT HOMME FRENCH CUFF SHIRT.. White with textured shadow stripe. This shirt was a gift, and I did not wear it often. I'd rate it an 8/10. condition. : Tan/khaki 100% cotton shirt. Size 15.5/39. The lush fabric has a sateen-like feel to it, although it is a durable 100% cotton. Versatile shirt works with suit, blazer or jeans for a more causal look.. Fine craftsmanship. Shirt rarely worn; very good condition.Made in Italy. Measurements: pit to pit=20; sleeve (shoulder seam. to cuff)=25.5; TOC=33. Made in Italy. Asking $45

NWT JACHS (Just A Cheap Shirt) Flannel Shirt. Shirt was a gift. Never worn, still has tags. Size L . Measurements: pit to pit=22; sleeve (shoulder seam. to cuff)=26; TOC=31. Don't know what these cost new. Asking $10 See promo with Lorenzini below

LORENZINI FRENCH CUFF SHIRT Sz. 39IT; 15.5/US. he fabric is such a high quality that it feels, im my opinion, somewhat like silk. Of course, it is not. It is 100% cotton.SThefabric pattern is a sblue contrasted by a blue windopane. I enjoyed this shirt foor a number of years. It is notint e conditio of the others, but cointinue to look rich and elegant whenever I wear it. like . French cuff. Made in Italy. Vivid blue. Missing top button (replacement avail on btm of shirt). MOP buttons, gusset, fine craftsmanshp. Measurements: pit to pit=21; sleeve (shoulder seam. to cuff)=28 (french cuff) TOC=34.Made in Italy. Asking: $19.

More to follow

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 62 17.4%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 119 33.3%
  • 8”

Votes: 105 29.4%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 39 10.9%
  • 9”

Votes: 16 4.5%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.0%